A Journal of the Environmental Humanities
- Introduction: Imagining Alternatives by Megan Condis
- Bong Joon-ho’s Eternal Engine: Translation, Memory and Ecological Collapse in Snowpiercer by Claire Gullander-Drolet DOWNLOAD THIS ESSAY!
- “The Earth Forgives”: Environmental Imagination, Adaptation, and Resilience in Margaret Atwood’s The Year of the Flood by Luke Morgan
- Indigenous Approaches to Climate Resilience: A Roundtable Discussion with the Digital Environmental Humanities Lab by Steve Ruiz, Michelle Aranda Coss, Jesus Jimenez, and Renee Martinez
- Manifesto for an Archive of Nuclear Harm by N.A.J. Taylor
- Corridors: Engaging Multispecies Entanglements through Infrastructural Play by Alenda Chang
- Playing with Other People’s Lives: A Critical Expansion for Pandemic by Megan Condis